Ladies here are my 10 rules to blissful Mombasa Raha.
Ladies, we must take control of our sex life so that we can enjoy it to the fullest. We will not be pointing fingers at our partners, play blame games or even refuse to make love to our husbands because good, wholesome and satisfying sex is our right too. Instead, we shall be active and insist on quality and not just quantity, but first we must prepare mentally and physically. The former is a lot harder to practice thus I hope the following motivational points well work for you.
- I know am a very sexy woman: You have to feel it, believe it and you will be it. Nobody has to tell you how hot and sexy you are, you must believe you are. You must love yourself first and the ‘feel good’ feeling comes from within, and then validation from others is a plus. Confidence is sexier than any body part, looks, color or even Brazilian shoes.
- My body is my pleasure palace: You should love and respect your body, by eating right, engage in physical activities, regular medical check up among other things. Most of all, never abuse sex. It’s meant for noble purposes like strengthening the bond between husband and wife and procreation.
- I am passionate 24/7: you should spread love to all your love ones especially your partner. Women are known to be passionate creatures. Love a lot, laugh more and love yourself most. It takes less effort to love than to hate. Whenever you are having a bad day, smile and your day will be great try it; I do all the time.
- I can switch on my sex drive just like that: Oh yeah, it does not have to be night, at home or when the kids are asleep. When he calls, I will answer. Find out that one thing that takes you to the happiest place (I hope it’s him) then think about it to turn you on.
- Sex is at the top of my to-do list: it’s your right, do it in style and have it whenever, wherever and however as long as he is down with it. Women are supposed to enjoy sex more than men. Why fake headaches, and remember an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away.
- I speak for myself in the sack: do not wait for him to initiate, kiss him on the lips, grab his hands and take them to the right places. Give him a standing ovation if he followed the instructions well. Compliment him when he has done a good job.
- I get to know his secret desires: Keep all the communication lines open. Never judge him, make him more than comfortable on your lap and let him call the shots. With time you will learn his heart’s desires.
- I have mastered one signature sex move: Forget all the women he has kissed before you. After learning his secret desires make something special for him. Tailor made and stitched to fit him and him alone, the move you pull when he is just about to finish.
- I never let sex get stale: there is a very thin line between a nice wife in between the sheets and boring. Sex is one of those things which keep getting better by the day. You can have sex today and swear it’s the best you will ever have, but you will be surprised again before long. So keep coming up with new and fresh ideas, and when you ran dry take a break, that way your body will be sexually starved and the craving will kick in. Then it will blow your mind.
- It’s not if I have an orgasm – it’s how: contrary to popular believe, as far as am concerned. Women enjoy sex more that men. Example; men are capable of getting only one climax per session while women are able to achieve multiple orgasms simultaneously. And if you don’t climax, sorry it’s not his fault – you are 75% responsible for your own orgasm. So what you do? Work at it, teach him how to touch you. Find out whether you are a one minute wonder woman or you need to run the whole marathon to climax. What feels good on that beautiful body of yours? If it’s your breast teach him how to caress them, If you love to kiss until your lips get sore, teach him good oral hygiene whichever the case do something about it don’t just blame him and complain.
Men step aside we are taking over the world starting with revise cow gal Mombasa Raha position.