5 reasons why women enjoy sex more
Going by the number of sexual complaints by women, one would be forgiven to think that lovemaking is exclusively a man’s domain. Even in this day and age where FGM is no longer practiced and women are more aware of their rights and needs.
It’s understandable that the fertility window for women is just a few days in a month, which makes women less inclined to being in the mood all the time, unlike men who must be ready almost all the time to take full advantage of the fertile days. Given that scenario one would expect at least two days of ‘burning sheets’ in a month where the docile female turns in to a tigress to the pleasure (or horror) of the husband.
I say this because of the following facts:
- Women are capable of multiple simultaneous orgasms as compared to just one in men
- Women have two options for orgasm; the clitoral orgasm and G-spot orgasm.
- A woman’s orgasm lasts about 23 seconds as opposed to a man’s mere 6 seconds (almost 4 times longer)
- The female sexual organs have the same and more features compared to the man; the clitoris is equivalent to the penis both in size and erection. Then the woman has the G-spot, the inner and outer lips and the vaginal canal, all pleasure points.
- A woman doesn’t really require a break after orgasm; she can go on and on.
Going by these facts why then do women have such problems ‘between the sheets’? I submit it’s due to the male’s simple requirement for ejaculation. That’s to simply to stimulate the penis to climax; believe me if men had all this other spots too then the ball game would be very different – a very satisfying affair for both.
So what can women do about it? I believe the solution lies with the woman, but before she can make changes ‘between the sheet’ she must recognize a number of factors:
- She is responsible for her own sexual pleasure (orgasm included) and not her husband; if she doesn’t do anything, then he will be more than happy to continue to do his thing.
- She must know her own body and what makes her tick, then teach the brother; waiting for him is futile, why would he change when he is happy and satisfied.
- Women must slow men down and insist on activates like effective foreplay that will stimulate more erogenous zone; men will happily oblige so long as he will get to do his thing later.
Faking orgasms and headaches among other excuses doesn’t really help. Believe me a husband knows when his performance is under par and every man wants to be the ‘man’ to his wife. Your enjoyment and satisfaction reflects on the brother and does wonders on his ego both in and out of the bedroom, which is good for his career or business. So go on, let him take all the credit after you make the changes, after all we always let them and deep down we all know who the weaker gender is and where the real power comes from. I wish you all an empowered week.